Saturday, October 23, 2010

I be diagnosed next to BPD at the age of 15?

I was given this diagnosis at the age of 15, but just now a therapist told me that in attendance is no way to diagnose a 15 beside this disorder. Is he right? I am now 23.I be diagnosed next to BPD at the age of 15?
Mental vigour diagnoses are best left to psychiatrists. You could also achieve a second opinion.
It is a clinical judegement hail as. Borderline personality disorder is diagnosable surrounded by early maturity.
We have a 20 y.o. son whom we believe have BPD.
His p-doc would not give him the diagnosis nonetheless, instead saying that he have "borderline tendencies."
The means of access it was explained to me is that BPD is a sense of self disorder, for which there is no cure or meds that will support. (HOWEVER: there is psychiatric help that can help the BPD human being cope with duration. Check into DBT therapy). Giving someone this diagnosis (especially at the age of 15) is pretty much writing the person rotten.
Our son's p-doc said a BPD diagnosis should only come when the soul is older and next you can look back at poor relationships and patterns of behavior which repeat themselves for a quantity of years.
Does your therapist have an idea that you have BPD in a minute at the age of 23?
I was also diagnosed beside BPD at 15 by 2 doctor's.I'm now 18 and they still pass me the same diagnosis.It is possible to be diagnosed at that age.I know a few associates who were diagnosed around 15.
Hi yes if you plan borderline personality disorder after he is right, if you mea bi-polar disorder then he is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment