Saturday, October 23, 2010

If i sleep contained by a a coffin dose that bring in me into a loss lover giving of guy?

my coffin is black.If i sleep contained by a a coffin dose that bring in me into a loss lover giving of guy?
Only if the sunlight burns you.
Eh no. Expensive choice of bed though.
Not really. It is comfy tho?
Everybody wants glory but nobody wants loss, Are you practicing how you want to look at your funeral? It will go honourable with the red roses they can put on it.
I don't see anything wrong beside it. I used to know a very successful party who drove a hearse, had a living at a funeral home, loved to watch autospy video, and present business plans for running his own funeral home.
do u want a coffin bed later??
we can return with one...i love you<3 vuppy<3
we could probably have fun contained by a big one..

No comments:

Post a Comment