Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm 43 years elderly and over 300lbs should i bring back the lap-band?

well i'm 43 years hoary and i think i'm to dated. And i'm scared but i want to live.My brother energy me two boys now because i never have childern before so in a minute i have something to look forward surrounded by life. So if someone can assist me with some wonderful please.I'm 43 years elderly and over 300lbs should i bring back the lap-band?
I have a friend who be banded.Pre-op she was never full...other hungry , but since having the nouns band she's lost close tp 100 pounds.She is a doctor as powerfully and according to her it is way safer that gastric bypass
If you do anything besides the lap-band , formulate sure it's healthy
Take thoroughness of yourself
I would try low carb dieting before surgery and if that doesn' t work after do the lap group. My best friend is over three hundred and fifty pounds and has be eating lower than twenty carbs for about three weeks. She have lost 25.4 pounds. She mostly eats vegetables eggs and meat near some cheese. If you need recipe or anything just E messages me
oddmom3@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment