Saturday, October 23, 2010

I be wondering if you're within...?

an insane asylum do you think it can gross you insane and not more "accepted" by the way they treat you?

Please highly wrought I am in institution and I am completely bored.I be wondering if you're within...?
how do you know how they treat people? enjoy you
been within one or have you be watching too much
T.V.
i'd get over man bored in college & consentrate
more instead of thinking about "snake pits".
no
insane, some are when they bring there some go and get theat way if they are not already and you would hold to be to want to be in one
I dont know. Even if I be crazy Id get crazier or anything because you have nought to do and youre just staring at the wall... and why do they produce the walls white? What if that sets you off or something and youre other going pyscho? What do you do for the rest of your life... it would snuff me. And how would it make you perceive accepted? Youd consistency shut off by nation I would think

No comments:

Post a Comment