Saturday, October 23, 2010

If my sleep be disturb i can't sleep again, what should i do ?

even little noise can disturb me. after that i can't sleep anymore.If my sleep be disturb i can't sleep again, what should i do ?
Try a mug of heat up milk, since there is a nutrient within milk that when warmed will induce sleep.
Or, try Sleey Time Tea, as it is relaxing and will aid sleep.
Or, repeat a mantra, such as "Good Karma contained by, Bad Karma out" or say "The Our Father" or any prayer, over and over, and it will clear your mind and you'll slump back to sleep!
I own trouble sleeping also, and also wake up frequently within the night and I find that adjectives these suggestions work.
Good luck.
take a sleeping pill.
you casn count backeards rom 1000 exceedingly slowly not out loud--in your head
close your eyes ...
1000
999
998
997
9 9 6
9 9 5 'z z z z z
:)
if you can't catch back to sleep ,a short time ago lay there contained by the dark and relax =it is a form of your body getting the rest it wishes
Reading usually helps me.
You nouns like me when I rouse up in the middle of the darkness. all I do is lay at hand and eventually I fall asleep.
The individual thing that work for me is listen to relaxing music and taking a hot soak in the tub. I'm recurrently awakened and these are the only 2 things that work. I do lug sleep meds, but if I forget to take them or trip up asleep before doing so, I don't bring them if I wake contained by the night as they don't wear past its sell-by date in time for me to function surrounded by the morning. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment