Saturday, October 23, 2010

I want to know who will win within a argue lion or tiger? hopefullly the lion?

I want to know who will win within a argue lion or tiger? hopefullly the lion?
LION IS KNOWN AS A COWARD AND TIGER WOULD BE INTIMIDATED BY LION'S SIZE. THE FIGHT WOULD NOT TAKE PLACE, SO NO ONE WOULD WIN.
The "Liger" will win.
It's pretty much my favorite animal.
It's bred for it's skills in tricks.
I've got my money on the Tiger.
An mature tiger is generally larger and proportionally stronger than an full-grown lion, so I would tend to bet on the tiger.
Tiger.Lions are sissies. They can't even hunt their own food. Have to make the women do it.
Why should they conflict??? There's more than enough suffering contained by this world.
The one who fights hardest....
Even within a dog eat dog world, the strongest survive.
The champ, never spoils, unless of course, the defeater is the one who dies first...
Your sister,
Ginger
tiger def.

No comments:

Post a Comment