Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm short and my friend tell me I own a disease, but I didn't suggest I be that short.?

I'm 5'7"... Am I too short?!I'm short and my friend tell me I own a disease, but I didn't suggest I be that short.?
You aren`t short, tell your friends its them who are short...of brain cell.
How tall are your parents? If you are roughly speaking their height next you do not have a disease. If you a mode shorter most likely you get a double recessive gene (bad luck). You did not say how antediluvian you are, but if you are under twenty you could grow some more. Besides 5'7" is with the sole purpose a little below average. I contemplate your friends are just tongue in cheek you.
no... i hope not anyway because i'm only 5'3"!
I believe your friend is making a unbelievably stupid remark. Ignore him and be proud of yourself.
You're not too short, just too stupid. Sorry to say-so that but good lord what a fantastically inane question.
no opening! Im 5'4'' and ive got zilch wrong with me! You must own noticed loads of race smaller than yourself?
What?! 5'7" is NOT abnormally short! Disease? Lol. Your friend is wack.
uhhh, your definately not short, and your loftiness is not a disease, your friends are stupid
For one - I would get unsullied friends!! Ask your doctor if you're real concerned give or take a few it. 5'7" has NEVER be documented as 'too short' or a 'disease of any kind'!! My mom, dad, two sisters and myself are all between 5'8' and 5'9", however my third sister is one and only 5'1". She does NOT have a disease. It runs on my dad's side. His dad be short. No big deal!! As long as your heart is right beside God - you can be ANY size! God Bless!!
no your not to short your freinds are being a moment or two harsh
5'9" is average for a man. 5'6" is average for a woman. Either process, you're just fine.
i'm more smaller than you i'm 5 foot

No comments:

Post a Comment