Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm thinking give or take a few?

I'm thinking about drinking beer to assist cope with my depression. Should I consider it?I'm thinking give or take a few?
Using crutches approaching alcohol and ciggies is really not the way to dance, and the only entry achohol is going to do is make you be aware of one million times worse. Ok you are feeling down presently, what about when you are through this and you own done untold damage to your physical and passionate well man. Not worth it.
NO. Alcohol is a depressant and, if it doesn't make you surface worse while you are drinking it, it will certainly engineer you feel more depressed as soon as you sober up. And later you're also inviting all kind of problems with addiction, liver problems, heart disease etc.
No.. alcohol is a depressant. that will merely compound your problems. talk to someone who is trained to assistance people beside depression.
no achohal makes u even more depressed!!!... wut made u that depressed?????? that u would even construe about that???
I become conscious how you feel because I get the impression down on myself most of the time, but dude do not use alcohol to cope with your depression, because do you know first of adjectives that alcohol is toxic to your brain? Plus alcohol is basically a drug, so it can brand you lose your judgment, slur your speech, and eradicate you so find somebody to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment