Saturday, October 23, 2010

I want to stop watching foot orb but i cant cuz i m addicted to it?

my exams r coming soon last time as all right i failed cuz of too much foot orb
any idea how to stop this features of addictionsI want to stop watching foot orb but i cant cuz i m addicted to it?
I get the same entry with the internet!! im spose to be doing revision as we speak.
Jus dont even turn on the telly when u attain home from school tht help alot, just see the highlights on the internet later within the day, its resembling with me, i hold to limit my time on the network else i get carried away and spend hrs on here!
I have the same problem, next i got married. 100% nouns rate guaranteed. LOL.
Yes simple.get the tv moved out of your room.
football will other be there,but it wont be so unproblematic to do exams again.
Go watch HULLCITY and you will NEVER wach football again
start watching derby county after you won"t be addicted to it they are *****
Put your boot through the TV screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment