Saturday, October 23, 2010

I want to ask adjectives the teengers here in the region of how do they touch mentally?

i mean i want to know that im i sensation normal because i really bring back nervous contained by the crowd ut some time i feel really confident etc.im 19 years outmodedI want to ask adjectives the teengers here in the region of how do they touch mentally?
I have Bipolar and sometimes I touch really confident and really great like I can do anything and I am special, thne the subsequent minute I feel desperate about myself, I can't stir anywhere and don't want to do things.
Although I am extreme in respectively sense, either manic (high) or depressed (low), most relatives will find they go from sunny to sad and confident to unconfident, ths doesn't propose you are Bipolar, everyones moods swing each track, Bipolar moods swing from the extreme of each mood, impressively quickly and sometimes permanent for weeks, e.g. I can be in fits of hilarity for weeks for no reason after crying and sad for weeks after. It's cracked!
You're normal.
Well I'm 20. Sometimes I quality like I'm higher than the world... other times I feel I am going insane... I'm sure it's of late horomones or something.
it's perfectly commonplace to feel that road. i guess teens get nervy maybe because they're unfamiliar to the crowd or something is bothering them.
maybe you enjoy social issues. i have PTSD so im similar to socially retarded. that or you could just enjoy low self esteem at times
I agree with you
I bring back nervous surrounded by all institution assemblies in bag I fall over on my bum or fart tangible loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment