Saturday, October 23, 2010

I want to ask the boys im 19 hey is it average to be horny most of the time...is it something to be guilty of..

My father was the one brother from two of them so it middle-of-the-road of him to be a regular play boy,but i have two sisters and and in a minute that im going through my adolence i have devoleped a habbit of masturbation but i do it after 10 days and that to when i cant pinch it,any longer but i seen to getting rid of the habbit but i want to ask you explicitly is normal of me to carry sexually aroused at times i mean im 19 years feeble and dont you think i am supposed to be this opening is this something to be ashamed to the extent that i feel im a dirtiness....hey i think u can make out the state i go through hope to gain something soothing from you guys since i am in that sector of the world that forbidds sexual habbits on religious grounds and eventually turning boys like me into mental freaks hey sometimes i reflect im gay.these thoughts really gets me lose my nerves and i only just stay quiet sometimes for days..relieve me out guys....i think im average i just call for someone else to tell me that...thank you bye.I want to ask the boys im 19 hey is it average to be horny most of the time...is it something to be guilty of..
yes it is intuitive but u have to swot up to control your cravings or u will project it outward and scare the hell out of adjectives the girls around you because they sense these things
Very normal, masturbation is ordinary but at 19 you need to find a GF!
Masturbation is conventional for boys your age as well as younger and elder. This is nothing to be ashamed of. Now, it is polite to type beside both hands, or at lowest keep both hand above your desk while typing. Your English is horrendous, I hope it is a second language.
Do your sisters hold anything to do with your horniness?

No comments:

Post a Comment