Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Im becoming cold and hard, but i want to!?

i have be hurt lately and im a bit bitter about things, i a moment ago wanna get what i want when i want very soon and be selfish and pitiless,i know how this sounds! is it really that bad?Im becoming cold and hard, but i want to!?
nope its not discouraging, im selfish and cruel all the time
No I consider its simply a reaction, maybe a bit of regression, related to being hurt and bitter. If it does not subside on its own after it would probably be good for you to sermon some of it out with a professional.
Dusty
You know this is a statement and not a interrogate!!
but hey if your happy roughly speaking turning into a miserable battle-ax then im glad for you. ;p haha
i'm like peas in a pod way. I hold been hurt so several times that it no longer matters to me. I am self fish, sometimes connote, but I also get gratification from helping my friends and family accomplish things. I enjoy plenty of friends of the opposite sex, but consequently I think of have a relationship with them or anything more than only having a crazy fling and adjectives I can think more or less is how great it is to be single. I think its ordinary.
Hi, No it's because of all the hurt you own gone through, you will get better beside time. It will make you a stronger more confident personage. Don't make individuals not like you because of your bitterness, you will fall up with no friends. Good Luck
try and remember things come put money on to us,so dont lose it-stay strong and true to yourself
We all product selfish decision. Get your own needs attended to and consequently you're more likely to enjoy room in your heart for others. When near is no-one else about to comfort you, in attendance is little choice but for you to find comfort for yourself, the best way you know how. Equally I suppose I should pass my entire paypacket to charity but I'm afraid I have other uses for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment