Saturday, October 23, 2010

I want desperately to chat to the man name "i really really want to die"?

he is depressed, but has no email address. i want to comfort him. how do i prevent him doing something stupid.
i do not know who he is, just his profile. is there anything i can do?I want desperately to chat to the man name "i really really want to die"?
Normally, due to privacy issues, ByeDr.coms won't contribute that type of information out. You can try emailing: ans-alert@cc.yahooinc.com. Tell them who you're looking for and why. They MAY help you out.
I'm not mortal cold and insensative, but don't get too wrapped up within things like that. I'm not self judgemental. SOMETIMES, people can do things of late for attention. Since few, if any people, know one another on this site, how do you know this creature isn't one of those people? I'm a moment ago posing "food for thought." Think about it, please. It might hide away effort on your portion.
If he reads this, he'll know to contact you. I hope you find him.
Check his question list. I notice he has a interrogate open to answers. Why don't you lately take ascendancy of it and instead of answering his question, vote what you want to say.
nought really, for all you know he could enjoy already done something to himself. he only wishes to die because he cant afford a ps3.
Hi, thanks for your concern and interest. I'm seeking support and I haven't had time for ByeDr.com. I'm foreboding better all the time and I enjoy a new girlfriend. I hope your OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment