Saturday, October 23, 2010

If I be to be diagnosed near a mental ailment or disorder, would I own to recive comfort..?

or could I decide myself whether i needed or considered necessary it or not?If I be to be diagnosed near a mental ailment or disorder, would I own to recive comfort..?
It may vary depending on the state you live surrounded by, that I'm not sure of, but usually as long as you are not a threat to yourself(suicidal) or a threat to others(homocidal) and able to provide for yourself (self sufficient) after you should be allowed to determine your own health effort as with any vigour care.
Well what i know near is no mental illness. It is advertise from the Psychiatrists to make money.
You could wish yourself, provided you were sane satisfactory to do so, and of age. Otherwise, whomever was your guardian or who have power of attorney would make that edict for you.
depends if your a harm to yourself or others. it's your choice to a point, unless your below 16, then your parents chould get that choice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment