Saturday, October 23, 2010

I took tension of unbelievably little things what should i do?

BY prof. I am doctor.I took tension of unbelievably little things what should i do?
U hav stated that by prof ur doctor, so i dnt kno whether u vl like to budge for yoga or nt since i heard that doctors r against of yoga, but belive me it can giv u fixed relief if u carry on the regularity, so i wud suggest u to do few stress related pranayams like anulom-velom, bhramri,...and meditation at lowest possible two times a day for 30 mins..though u vl b highly busy with ur work but u can mediate even sitting room on ur chair at workplace comfortably and relaxing ur mind fully..instead it will assistance u to sort out the little things instead of being tensed. But be sure not to pilfer any food 30 mins b4 or after yogic asans/pranayams.
(Can you explain your question a bit more fully? Would I interpret correctly that "you get nervy over little things?")

No comments:

Post a Comment