Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm have a bit of a verbs fest today. How can I shut it out my of lead? ANY suggestions are treatment...?

The things I'm worried about I enjoy no control over at this moment, still telling myself that hasn't help. PULEEEZEE HELP...I'm have a bit of a verbs fest today. How can I shut it out my of lead? ANY suggestions are treatment...?
See the section on anxiety at http://www.ezy-build.web.nz/~shaneris... on page 6.
I am a HUGE worrier.. I am on meds for it now, but I find doing house work, doing cross word puzzles or Sudoku minister to me! Just don't listen to music, read a book, or watch TV..those things get it WORSE for me!@
Just do other things that don't let you cogitate about anything is worrying you. Try games (like the first answer said). I also like to do artsy stuff approaching painting/drawing/etc. Listen to music, go for a waddle, etc. Get active...it help!
I can only relief by bringing my faith within.
I can easily spatter into the worry plight, but near is so little we have control over - we can't control our heartbeats; we can't control our loved-ones; and we can't control the weather ( although we preference we could). Whatever is worrying you, think smaller amount on it, and more on what you already have - (hopefully) obedient health, you enjoy life today, and loved ones.tomorrow is unknown to everyone , not even the best psychics could have predicted any of the focal tragedies that we have see in this country alone within the last 5 years! So, rest your weary-head contained by the bosom of Christ...that is the solitary way I enjoy kept sane these last 25 years!
And if you are not a believer, it is other helpful to share how you consistency with a trusty friend ( one who will listen to you and who care alot about you). Two is other a stronger number than just one.
Hope this help

No comments:

Post a Comment