Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Im depressed HELP!!?

When the hot weather comes i feel trapped contained by my life. Its abnormal this only happen from about this time till october. I necessitate to figure a road not to feel this process. Its horrible i feel the just way out is destruction. I know i need analysis and i should be getting some. But is there anything i can do to help out this. I heard nearby is certain foods that u can munch through... ANy help?Im depressed HELP!!?
what you enjoy is S.A.D.- Seasonal Acquired Depression---- the only preventitive method is medication. Usually only happen in the winter.
I don't imagine you need psychiatric therapy you probably need some compassionate of medication. Go see your md. good luck
aww i'm sorry, i wanna bequeath u a hug! =) go to my contact..
aw. im sorrry! my family have horrible depression and i get depressed adjectives the time...cept mine is for no reason. I suggest what you need to do is a moment ago be around people that brand name you happy. Tell one of ur closest friends whats going on...they trademark u feel soo much better! You should also have a word to ur parents...my cousin commited suicide a few monthes ago...my mom told me that if im ever feeling gloomy enough to decimate myself i have to speech to her. u can get lend a hand! it will be okay.
talk to me dogmicjoe@yahoo.com. i can give a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment