Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I reflect on i own some pretty severe ADD?

i cant sit still for more than 2 seconds and its really strong for me to just sit down and study. for example, the other light of day i tried to pull an adjectives nighter studying for a test, and i kept wandering off/daydreaming every 2 minutes or so. i dont wanna describe my parents cauz they'd just flip and probably dispatch me to some crazy mental hospital or something. im in a similar situation right immediately actually. i really requirement to study for this test and ive be trying really hard, but my brain keep wandering off and i only just can't retain the material. its fustrating. do i want a slap on the wrist? or should i go consult a psychologistI reflect on i own some pretty severe ADD?
My friend, you own a problem. And that's okay, because if you acknowledge and deal next to it you can get better. There are ways to treat this.
Tell your parents that you're trying but you really basically can't help it. I doubt they'll convey you off to a mental hospital. But they basically might help you want the treatment you need.
ARG! What be you saying very soon? Lar's wasn't paying attention. He be too busy...look a wench. I like wenches, they are...mmm rum! Rum is polite, rum is great, rum is...where is my sword.
...i devise its wise to describe someone about this...they might know how to help you...you nouns a bit frustrated with it adjectives...which is ok and all.in attendance most likely is some form of medication u can lift too.good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment