Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If you thieve aterol and you don't enjoy attention defective disorder, what are the side effects?

If you thieve aterol and you don't enjoy attention defective disorder, what are the side effects?
Adderall is for people who enjoy ADD.
If you take Adderall and you don't enjoy ADD, it makes it approaching you do have ADD. People who do own ADD and take it, it calm them down. It's just reversed.
Severe mood swings.
in good health my son is ADD and get steal addreall xr and one day i have both mine and his meds in my mitt and i took his with my by mistake. his pill be 30 mg.. and i talk to the dr. in the region of it they said since i wasnt ADD i would be very moving and i;ll tell u this my house stayed verbs for 2 days straght becaus i couldnt sleep at all.. it will hang on to u on the go for a while , but its a med u dont want to mess beside believe me some people can enjoy differrent effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment