Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I presume I might enjoy a problem next to my short possession memory. What should I do?

Little facts are constantly slipping from my mind... I don't know if it's all surrounded by my head or what. Please abet?I presume I might enjoy a problem next to my short possession memory. What should I do?
First of all, are you a youthful person, middle aged or elder? How long has this be going on? Do you have any house history of such problems? Are you under an intense amount of stress? Could you be depressed? Not concentrating is one sign of depression, along next to not sleeping enough, sleeping too much. Eating too much or loss of appetite. No force and no interset in what you used to do. If you estimate it could be depression and just haven't thought roughly speaking it. Google "depression" and there will be a questionaire to minister to you determine if that might be the problem. of course it could be physical but i would start here and work your method up. Have a good physical and blood work from your physician.
Are you experiencing headache, change within vision? These are adjectives things to think nearly when talking next to your MD. Good luck.
I have equal problem, I'm only 25 and can't even remember a win to a basketball game that I be at the night up to that time. I'm on a few meds though, I blame that because I never had these problems in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment