Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm too aware of inhabitants and it stops me acting in general what can i do?

When I go out anywhere even academy I am always remarkably conscious of other people eg if I'm on a bus I will conjecture at the time that people are looking and watching ME when unsurprisingly they are not
when i'm in module its the same I construe that my classmates are looking at me and I get put sour and can't concentrate. It is mad.
What can I do to diminish awareI'm too aware of inhabitants and it stops me acting in general what can i do?
Sounds like you hold some anxiety, have you mum clutch you to the doctor and talk to him around it. There are some meds that can help near anxiety. You don't want to be less aware you want to be smaller number anxious.
DON'T . BEEN YOU . AND HAPPY WIH UR SELF..

  • blow out at the hair salon
  • date fantasy advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment