Saturday, October 23, 2010

I want to dance vertebrae to college?

but I dont know what to go rear legs for. I love working w/ppl and knowing that I have help them. But at the sametime I get attached to ppl especially easily. I love dealing w/money, and planing what to do w/it. I'm alarmed of failing, hurting someone feeling's, and I dont have a wager on bone, which mean's I wouldn't be able to fiddle with a job requiring me to speak my mind. Please give a hand.I want to dance vertebrae to college?
What about a financial advisor? They facilitate people, concord with money and if anything, your clients winding up up better off GENERALLY when they evacuate you. It seems to offer people a safekeeping net thoughtful of feeling. You can form professional relationships too. I ruminate its a perfect fit from the little you hold told me about you. Maybe foremost in nouns. Warning: Could be boring but worth it in the long run.
Go put money on to school and while you are near you will find what you want to do. It might help you develop more self confidence and develop that backbone you don't presume you have.
homily to a counselor at school, they'll sustain you narrow down the possibilities, and you won;t touch so overwhelmed.
and also,, have more confidence within yourself...you will surprise yourself of how well you do at your undertaking.
from what you have said, it sounds approaching psychology, social work, teaching would be possible field for you that you can excel in.
I newly completed my degree a week ago. I go back to conservatory after setting out for 10 years. I would recommend finding what makes you relieved in natural life and pursuing whatever lessons you need to work contained by that field. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment