Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'M SCAED.................ya right ^^?

I keep thinking going on for deep ocean creature.You know how
they are? right,....(if not go to yahoo/image and write
gaping sea creature )

BIG TEETH,GLOWING EYES,SHARP BODY AND MOST OF
ALL THEIR DANGEROUS.How can I surpass that the creeps,
geez I know this is weird but hey if u saw them you would bring
scared too(I infer ) anyways any tips ???I'M SCAED.................ya right ^^?
Watch something extremly hilarious even if it isn't surrounded by your taste. Stand up comedy,south park, Tenacious D..youtube..
ummmm boil em pulp em stick em in a stew?
Hey, there's nil to be afraid of! By the way, is within a single picture you're talking around? If so, I want to see it :)
I am scared to departure of my mother in imperative who wants to move contained by with us, right?
I want to know how you be able to describe her impeccably with the big teeth,luminescent eyes etc. and never met her. Or have you? and would you resembling her to move in next to you?
hello
GROW UP
ITS ONLY A STORY
BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment