Saturday, October 23, 2010

I be especially seasick a week ago. I've be on parkland for five days. I'm still so unsubstantiated, tired and spacy. Normal?

I'm really worried. I am prone to seasickness but I've never been on a sailboat over darkness or for that long. I am getting anxious about not opinion right. I can't do anything but lie around or sleep. Will this step away? Should I worry? I consistency the boat under me still. The time after I was sick I met someone who give me a Stugeron which aren't legal contained by this country. So that worries me. Can someone please write back to agree to me know if they have hear of anything like this? I'm going to sleep. Thank you. I'm getting startled.I be especially seasick a week ago. I've be on parkland for five days. I'm still so unsubstantiated, tired and spacy. Normal?
I Think This Will Pass. You Have Been On A Sail Boat? This Can Get Your Blood Pressure To Rise Along With Being Scared. I Would Get Out And Go For A Walk In My Front Yard. To Get Some Fresh Air Along With Building Some Streght. The Feeling Of The Boat Being Underneath You Is The Seasickness! This Will Pass In The Next 5 Days. You May Want To Use Some OTC Motion Sickness Pills. The Off Brand Is Just As Good Since You Are Not On The Boat. This Is The After Shock Of The Ride. You May Have Inner Ear Also From The Ride. You Can Have Inner Ear And Not Even Know It. People Get This When They Are on A Plane Also.
You May Just Want To Go To A Doctor Or Clinic, And Be Checked Out For Inner Ear, Blood Pressure.
gravol tablets are supposed to prevent seasickness.
Hi, I am concerned because you have be on dry land for five days and you are still unwell. You may be have a reaction to the tablet you took or own picked up a nasty bug. Seriously I would catch yourself up to the doctors ASAP, and please tell him roughly speaking the tablet you took.

No comments:

Post a Comment