Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If you are taking prozac (40mg daily) would it own an effect if you took meth?

Because once when I was younger and i be prozac and I tried E and it did nothing for me, so I am wondering if it stops it somehow...If you are taking prozac (40mg daily) would it own an effect if you took meth?
Never appropriate any drug without medical consult.Mixing an assortment of drugs is dangerous.
it can be more lethal. not a good combo
Nah... it still burns up your heart.
WHTS WRONG WITH U MATE??
It is couragious frm your side to experiment on tricky drugs, but i must say you shld stop your foolish ways...
You are already on a tricky drug medication, and you wanna know whether you can add extra risky drugs to your dosage for your personal pleasure..It will ruin you system man, maybe not right now but in long-term...You must realise tht drugs hold hard effects on human body, and when you suffer, you will realise wht foolish act u did in departed...
The answer to your question= Yes, it will have rugged effect in the long run...DONT DO IT! WE YAHOO Q&A OPPOSE THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF ILLEGAL DRUGS...
Mmm meth! Mmm meth!
Look at me, busy as a bee! Wher'd I catch all this vigour?
Oh meth! Mmm meth!
I don't sleep and I don't eat but I've get the cleanest house on the street!
Oh meth! Mmm meth!
Get these hairs adjectives out of my face! Get these bugs adjectives out of my place! One more hit, no time to waste.
Oh meth! Mmm meth!

Don't do meth dude. We adjectives know it makes us quality like **** afterwards. The comedown is totally not worth it.
Anyways, the drug reality sheet that comes with your medication say what is dangerous when mixed next to your meds.
I was on psych meds when I did e...and while the e give me an awesome high, my prescription really didn't seem to work afterwards.
you will be wasting your time taking prozac and meth because the PROZAC won't work, the meth will.

No comments:

Post a Comment