Saturday, October 23, 2010

If everyone see colors diffferently next we wouldnt know how to inform?

haha i just thought of that. isnt that kinda unusual? like let say i saw it within pink but it was really blue to you but we both call it pink?...and...well its kinda confusing. any thoughts on that?If everyone see colors diffferently next we wouldnt know how to inform?
Yep, that's bothered me since in the region of the first grade. We be doing something that involved naming colors and I started wondering if it looked the same to other associates. I would be surprised if they do.
Here's something else to think in the region of... what if that's the reason empire have different favorite colors? So that the channel my favorite color looks to me is similar to the way your favorite color looks to you. Of course at hand are also social pressures and connotations that are associated with it, similar to that pink is a girly color, black is a (for lack of a better word) 'dark' color, etc. that would influence what race identify as their favorite color, but for little kids who are still too young to hold noticed that concerned of thing that could be a factor. Like when I be little I always close to red things, whereas my sister always like blue, but maybe the drive was that what I saw as red and what she saw as blue be the same entity.
I had a friend contained by high arts school who was color blind and swore that peanut better be green. Green and brown looked the same to him, so it looked resembling the same color that he'd be taught to identify as green. But did they both look green or did they both look brown? Or possibly the both looked neon orange.
THAT is true! No one know exactly how the other person see the colors. What we learn clashes, may resourcefully be something that doesn't clash with the other party... Good thinking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment