Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm the 26 year prehistoric mom of 2 who take contemplation of my dad?

i'm not in college anymore & i can't work any i've found out that i have MS resting on taking care of my dad. Does anyone own any info on MS? I feel similar to i'm going crazy,will i? My name is stephanie c. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME! i know none of you know me but i entail a real friend to pray for my soul..I'm the 26 year prehistoric mom of 2 who take contemplation of my dad?
Does your Dad enjoy insurance or Medicare? There are lots of options. You can catch help to come surrounded by for a few hours a day to backing. It makes a world of difference. Sorry give or take a few the MS. Check out www.nationalmssociety.org - there's lots of info there. I'll keep hold of you in my prayers!
I will pray for you!
I will pray for you, Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment