Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'M 350lb. have( copd & on oxgen 24/7) & outher entry rong near me i hold (13) diazepam is that enof to due

the job ? or merely make me sleepfor a long time?I'M 350lb. have( copd & on oxgen 24/7) & outher entry rong near me i hold (13) diazepam is that enof to due
I be addicted to diazepam (valium) and it made me suicidal and I made an attempt to kill myself because I withdraw too quickly from diazepam and suffered intolerable withdrawal symptoms. Read this page http://www.benzo.org.uk/ashbzoc.htm... and you will see a medical study on race who used diazepam and other benzodiazepines became suicidal.
I would strongly urge you to suggest twice about suicide. Suicide is a long-term solution for a temporary problem. Speak to someone, clan, friends, a helpline, a doctor, anyone.
Please consider a gastric bypass operation . It will take away adjectives that excess weight , and that will solve your problems . I want you to whip my word for it : there is too much fun to be have in the world for you to consent to go of it , because of an quirk or a particularly impossible day . I hope to hear from you contained by the future when you lossed some of that freight : then describe me how you feel .
I insist on against suicide.
Why cant you people spell? Fat and stupid is no opening to go through natural life.
I hope you think roughly what your doing Ill bet you are a good being, did you know god created you and to do what you r thinking of doing would b like saw god made a mistake and your going to destroy it, also you dont know what happen to u after u die do you want to take that adjectives?It sounds like you melancholy so whoever you r im going to pray for u to reconcider, and find an alternitive
13 valliums isnt enough to waste you and you really shouldnt do that anyway..its leaves a mess for everyone else to clean up and it hurts the relations who love you a lot.freshly dont do it.tough it out just approaching the rest if us do...

Hey shogunly can you email me at whitevettesrkool@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment