Saturday, October 23, 2010

If one survived a suicide attempt by ingesting poison, what are the effects on the body one have to keep under surveillance out?

I'm interested on the effect s on the body after years of the attempt. My mother attempted to commit suicide by ingesting malathione in 1988 and I'm worried that the effects are taking a toll on her form.If one survived a suicide attempt by ingesting poison, what are the effects on the body one have to keep under surveillance out?
Well, I know that one of my overdoses caused some scalloping on my brain, so the overdose probably artificial my mental health and competency to process information-----my shrink said that brain damage can really evolve in any variety of toxic situation. I'm not sure what all malathione does to a person's physiology, though, so perchance you should ask a doctor.
Maybe, get her checked by your GP.
liver wrong is what comes to mind but there can also be colon or throat ruin.
Ingesting poison would probably affect alot of the internal
organs. Pretty much all the internal organs. Because
when one organ starts to hold a problem it has a
domino affect.
yeah...it probly is taking an effect.but isn't that what she needed?
Hmm.. What's melathione?... I guess chemical burnt oesophagus and stomach may affect digestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment