Saturday, October 23, 2010

I be sexually abused by my father. I know I can oblige others that hold be through one and the same entry...?

But how may I help them when 1/2 of them are gay and I'm homophobic.I be sexually abused by my father. I know I can oblige others that hold be through one and the same entry...?
I THINK THAT HOMOPHOBIA COULD BE A NATURAL REACTION TO BEING ABUSED BY A MAN, ESPECIALLY YOUR FATHER, BUT BEFORE YOU CAN HELP OTHERS, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED SOME HELP YOURSELF.
why are you homophobic are you worried that you may become one? because if you are comfortable with yourself if should not business what someone else is. If you want to help next help after do not be biased
I think you are full of it. 50% of sexually abused populace are not homosexual nor does sexual abuse or childhood trauma make happen homosexuality. That is the most ignorant fabrication I've read on here today.
You are just spouting your homophobic bull. I don't even believe that you ever be sexually abused. You should be ashamed of yourself.
As someone who was sexually abused, this sort of post make me sick. If you were truly abused, after try counselling to deal near the issues you obviously still hold.
The first question you should ask is are you a homo? If I be sexually abused as a boy, I sure as hell wouldn't be gay unless I found it arousing...If I were abused by a masculine in extraordinary I would find gay people repulsive unless I secretely like it... People can go on and on roughly speaking blaming something in their childhood cause them to turn out gay, or a pedophile or a killer, Those characteristics are not brought on by trama from childhood, they are crude imbalances triggered by recent trama... I don't safekeeping what quacks tell you. Sounds resembling you need to comfort yourself first bud, then verbs about helping others.
The majority of sex offender are straight - pedophilia has nil to do with homosexuality. If you have a brain, you'd know that.
You're a homophobic retard and I'm reporting you because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment