Saturday, October 23, 2010

If you are on lexapro.?

do you like it and have it helped you? i'm not that sure of it, my dr. have changed my meds because it seems that i become immune to them and this one doesn't appear to work all that great. what other meds enjoy you tried?If you are on lexapro.?
I've been on Lexapro since June 2003, starting beside 5 mg for 4 days, then 10. Eventually we get me up to 30 mg once a day.
I haven't tried anything else for depression; Lexapro worked fine. However, depending on who's counting, I own 5-7 mental disorders, so I'm also on 2 mg Klonopin a day and 25-50 mg Seroquel a daytime.
Work with your doctor. Anyone contained by the mental health pen will tell you I'm one of the lucky ones; we hit every med on the first shot. It's far more adjectives to find things that work for a while, then not, or not at adjectives right from the start.
Just don't give up on it, OK?
of adjectives the medicanes i have tried lexapro 20mg 3 times a morning have help the most
I LOVE my lexapro... it has lend a hand lots and does not have the side effects most anti depressants enjoy
I took Lexapros clone, Cipralex, and I'm on my third day. It help immediately, I own energy, i'm jovial and I'm socilble.
Lexapro didn't work for me to alleviate bi-polar depression, but Abilify does.
Also I had sexual dysfunction when I be on Lexapro.

No comments:

Post a Comment