Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm powerless to concentret on my studies ?What i own to do...?

I'm powerless to concentret on my studies ?What i own to do...?
Go and talk to your doctor. I know how you perceive. Maybe ask if you have any of the symptoms of ADD(attention deficite disorder) or ADHD(attention deficite hyperactive disorder). I hold ADD and I was in the order of 8 when I was diagnosed near it. So yeah. Some of the medicines that might work if you do hold either of these are Adderall, Ritalin, or the tentative ADD medicine patch. I am thinking abotu trying those soon. But I am planning on going into the military so I have to be sour of any medicine for at lowest a year before I try to get hold of in. If you are ever planning on going into the military I would recommend trying some natural cures for it. There is one that my grandfather is taking, cant remember it right immediately but it works really well. Also ADD affects you within other ways too. It can make you somewhat bit hyper, but not hyperactive. It can make you drastically distant, like emotionally. Any medication that you take for it can own side effects. Some of these are: not eating/feeling hungry, and not able to sleep. But the medication wears sour after about 6-8 hours. it just lasts me through arts school. But it would be very polite for you to go to the doctor and inform them more or less this.
Oh yeah, here i sit in front of my notebook and have a BA tabloid to write but just can't... You're not alone;)

No comments:

Post a Comment