Saturday, October 23, 2010

I be turned down for disability insurance because of depression, what can I do in a minute?

They told me that no other insurer would grant me a policy any. If I had set this would have happen, I wouldn't have gone contained by for treatment, or would have lied roughly the severity of my depression. How can this be legal?I be turned down for disability insurance because of depression, what can I do in a minute?
This is horrible Brad. Try asking this grill in insurance forum. Go to business and nouns first. Then insurance, and see if someone there can better comfort you.
I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I own depression also, I understand.
no concept.. I can't believe someone would turn you down for depression.. thats dumb. I am puzzled :?
BRAD,
IF YOU CONTACTED THE SOCIAL SECURITY DEPARTMENT AND WERE TURNED DOWN, THEN HAVE YOUR DOCTOR SUBMIT YOUR CASE HISTORY IN DETAIL TO THEM. YOU CAN CONTACT WWW.SSA.GOV
AND GET THE DETAILS ON HOW TO PROPERLY APPLY.
YOU CAN ALSO SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY THAT SPECIALIZES IN DISABILITY.
Brad I was turned down too the first time. I have to get a legal representative that handles disability. I suffer fro depression and anxiety and nouns disorders. i had to lurk for them to sit up a hearing next to a social security conciliator. This took three years just tp go and get the hearing. I don't know what state you live contained by but you could get your hasty. Also if you get a legal representative let him or her know adjectives the doctors you have see for this.Its really in your best interest to win a lawyer, Good Luck
I am sorry to hear it. some organization are insensitive.
what is SS? Is it social security??
chat to a disability lawyer and appeal this declaration and get support and minister to from loved ones

No comments:

Post a Comment