Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I focus my mom have schizophrenia. What do I do?

I'm scared to ring her and talk to her almost it because she never listens to me. I believe she needs to see a woman psychiatrist right away!
Help!!I focus my mom have schizophrenia. What do I do?
People who are sick never allow they are sick.
I would say look on the internet for signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and see if they meeting up to your mom. If so, if your dad is around let them know or ring the hospital and ask what they can do.
I suggest you do this now.
sorry to describe you this honey ,but a sick person is the ultimate to admit they are sick=you can merely pray and hope that somehow she gets the medical relief that she needs=God bless and good luck
not listen to u is not a sign of schizophrenia. But if u are scared you can rob her to a mental ward and they can check her out
well what is making you dream up this?do you have a grandma or aunt to have a word to?a adult to verbalize to.a mediator.if you are surrounded by danger nickname the cops.good luck .
Try looking into psychiatrists within the area. Never endow with up talking to her. If she requirements help, she wants to get it. And even if at hand is nothing wrong beside her, talking to a psychiatrist never hurts.

  • tvs
  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment