Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm bipolar and i'm conjecture something like asking going on for a PRN anxiety med. what is a angelic anxiety med?

i just go to a store re grand gap and i will yelling at my roommate that i stipulation to leave. i conjecture its time to talk to my pdoc almost a PRN anxiety med but i dont know what i should talk to him almost. what med would you ask for and or have you be on it and how did it work for you ?I'm bipolar and i'm conjecture something like asking going on for a PRN anxiety med. what is a angelic anxiety med?
I completely understand your problem, but please, dont hold the advice of strangers. Your doctor should know what anti-anxiety will work best beside the meds you're taking for the bi-polar disorder. Have been a med nurse for 30 years. Please trust your doctor.
im manic depress and hold anxiety/panic disorder was also told bipolar im on wellbutrin and lexapro right in a minute lexapro is good zoloft is moral effexor was my favorite but my body built imperviousness to it after takeing quite a few years so have to change meds but i would start near one of the ones above and stay away from paxel its like poision it made me super sick and like thing have happend to other people
i pilfer klonopin and it works ok for me i would ask the doc what he recomends that will work well beside your other meds
Oh, dear lord.not Klonopin without a incredibly knowledgeable Doctor of that drug. My girlfriend basically went through a alarming 30 day detox becasue of a doctor that merely prescribed it and kept refilling it time and time again. Klonopin is a notably addictive narcotic...just read the Stevie Nicks Story in relation to her Klonopin Addiction.
I am bipolar and I take Paxil 20 mg and it help wonders. But there are sexual side effects which I correct by not taking it for the light of day I think my husband and I are gonna be intimate. It clears my system promptly.
Everyone is unique within their response to medications. I enjoy bipolar disorder and have discovered that a PRN dose of Neurontin relieves anxiety, but it also make me sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment