Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I presume i hold agoraphobia?

Whenever i am out in public or freshly in the vehicle I start to feel frenzy with lots of anxiety and stress. This have caused me to stay home alot because i am afraid of going out to places and i attain really scared for no drive. But these feelings enjoy been going on and stale. I heard that most population dont get agoraphobia until they are contained by there mid 20s atleast. However i am 13 and hold been outlook many of the symptoms for it. Do you regard as I could have it or am i simply a freak?I presume i hold agoraphobia?
I started having madness attacks at this age and they went away. I'm not a doctor. I read a article from a doctor that talk about girls have more anxiety and stress at this age due to overproduction of estrogen that causes a rush within your brain and this is what gives you that anxious outlook. Your brain remembers that sensation and this is why panic attacks reoccur. Exercise can lend a hand you get rid of alot of extra verve. You may want to see a doctor and get hormone level checked. I was a verbs wart about everything at this age and I over analyzed everything. You entail to quit thinking so much and distract yourself when you start feeling the birth of anxiety.
Sounds like you own an anxiety disorder and it will get worse if you do not want help as soon as possible. You obligation to see a doctor that understands anxiety/panic. You are not a freak and you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment